top of page
- Thu, Apr 20Algonquin Provincial Park
- Fri, May 05Algonquin Provincial Park
- Fri, Jun 02Lake Opeongo, Algonquin Provincial Park
- Sun, Jun 04Lake Opeongo, Algonquin Provincial Park
- Mon, Oct 02MuskokaOct 02, 7:15 AM – Oct 03, 5:00 PMMuskoka, 1736 Falkenburg Rd, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1X4, CanadaWith its plentiful lakes, and rugged landscapes, Muskoka is home to some beautiful waterfalls. Let pro photographer, Helen E. Grose, guide you to some of her favourites, and show you photographic techniques to help you freeze thundering water-flow, or produce a smooth, silky effect.
- Fri, Oct 13Algonquin Provincial ParkOct 13, 1:30 PM – Oct 15, 6:30 PMAlgonquin Provincial Park, Ontario 60, Ontario K0J 2M0, CanadaAfter the peak-colour crowds have dwindled, and many of the leaves have fallen, a special kind of magic fills the park... the tamaracks turn gold, fog glides across the water and swirls around the trees, and the mornings are kissed with sparkling frost.
- Sat, Nov 25Algonquin Provincial Park
bottom of page